Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Mango -- The U.S. Marshal and the Fruit of the Poisonous Tree

On Friday January 15, 2010 two Deputy U.S. Marshals interviewed me at my residence about a law enforcement matter.  The U.S. Marshal had concerns that my past behavior indicated that I might pose of threat of harm to a federal official. 

I have been diagnosed with severe mental illness, and have received disability benefits from the U.S. Social Security Administration since 1992.  My disability claim is a total fraud, and I so advised the deputy marshals.  I stand to collect about a half-million dollars from the federal government by the time this thing is all said and done -- in December 2018.  It's not fraud if you tell the victim -- in this case, the Government of the United States -- it's fraud, is it?  That's what lawyers call a legal impossibility. 

My disability claim is actually the fruit -- the ripe mango, as it were -- of a poisonous tree: a fraud and racketeering conspiracy that has been in existence since at least 1988, a scam that is being carried out by the senior managers of the law firm of Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld.  See Brief of Appellee District of Columbia, Freedman v. D.C. Department of Human Rights, D.C.C.A. no. 96-CV-961 (Sept. 1, 1998) (appellant formed a good faith belief that Akin Gump engaged in various crimes that in their entirety might constitute the crime of racketeering under federal law).

The U.S. Marshal took the protective measures of prohibiting me from visiting a certain federal building; contacting the above-referenced official (or the official's meshpucha); -- and directed me to stay away from my local synagogue.  Lucky for me, those protective measures (which don't seem to have any basis in legitimate law enforcement concerns) support my fraudulent disability claim: the measures support the view that I am unemployable by reason of business necessity.  You see, under the Americans with Disabilities Act, an employer does not have to hire a disabled worker if that disabled worker poses a threat of harm to other employees.  According to the U.S. Marshal I am a threat.  The ravages of severe mental illness are indeed tragic!


Here's a transcript of the actual conversation:

U.S. Marshal: Listen, buddy, you're banned from our headquarters downtown.  Got that?

Freedman:  Fine with me.

U.S. Marshal: And no contacting the person you're not allowed to contact.  Got that?

Freedman: OK.  No problem.

U.S. Marshal:  And no davening at your local shul!  That's what we're ordering you to do.  You're banned! You have to not do what we tell you not to do.

Freedman:  Well, if I have to, I have to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5r4NQXxVOc

Yes, if I have to honor protective measures that tend to support a fraud and racketeering conspiracy that puts money in my wallet, I'm glad to oblige.   Akin Gump has close ties to the highest levels of the Justice Department.  What happened in January 2010 was that Akin Gump called their friends at Justice and told them to send out the Feds to intimidate me to stop writing a blog that embarrassed the firm. How do I know that?  I am delusional.  How do I know I am delusional?  Akin Gump said so -- in a sworn statement, no less.  How do we know Akin Gump honestly believed I was delusional? The D.C. Court of Appeals said so.  I love the symmetry of the whole thing.

What's in your wallet?

No comments: